What’s better than visiting London or Paris? Visiting London AND Paris of course!
Don’t miss out on this unique, fun and unforgettable accessible vacation that combines 4 nights in the “most popular travel destination in the world” with 4 nights in the romantic city of lights.
This escorted accessible group trip is a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience firsthand all that the French and British Capitals have to offer, including world famous museums, popular attractions and memorable sightseeing. On this accessible London-Paris group vacation you’ll explore these two fascinating cities with an accessible travel expert tour leader by your side, top-notch tour guides, accessible vehicles, and proven accessible itineraries! On top of it all, you’ll make friends with other disabled travelers from around the world, have an experienced accessible travel expert as your escorting tour leader, and benefit from a 24/7 ATS Emergency Support Team available to assist you with any accessibility emergencies that may occur during your travel.
Price from (Tour only)
- Arrival in London July 1st, 2017 – Departure from Paris July 9th 2017 (8 Nights)
- ***Take the famous Chunnel Train from London to Paris (Included in trip cost)***
- Accessible London Hotel: Centrally located on the vibrant South Bank in the heart of London, complimentary breakfast, free live music every evening in the hotel bar, 24- hour room service (not included in price), state-of-the-art fitness center and a 15 meter swimming pool. The accessible rooms feature roll in shower or tub, grab bars alongside toilet, wide doors, Complimentary Wi-Fi, Flat screen TVs, safe, international electrical outlets, hairdryer, mini-bar, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities
- London Tour Highlights: Big Ben, Parliament, Buckingham Palace, London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Cabinet War Rooms, Thames River boat tour, Tower Bridge, Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, British Museum, National Gallery, Trafalgar Square and much more!
- Accessible Paris Hotel: Beautiful 4 Star centrally located hotel in the historical center of Paris, complimentary breakfast, hotel bar, 24- hour room service (not included in price), state-of-the-art fitness center,and much more. The accessible rooms feature roll in shower or bathtub, grab bars alongside toilet, wide doors, TVs, hairdryer, mini-bar, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities.
- Paris Tour Highlights: Notre Dame, Left Bank, Seine River, Latin Quarter, Eiffel Tower, Trocadero, Place de la République, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Élysées Boulevard, Louvre Museum, d’Orsay Museum, Rodin Museum, Luxemburg Gardens, and more!
Day 1 : July 1st, 2017
- Arrival in London. Accessible Transfer from Airport to central accessible London hotel.
Day 2 : July 2nd, 2017
- Highlights of London Accessible Driving tour. Get on overview of the beautiful historic center of London and see the most popular sights.
- Guided Tour of the fascinating National Gallery
Day 3 : July 3rd, 2017
- Accessible Guided Walking tour of Westminster neighborhood including Changing of the Guard, Buckingham Palace, the Mall, Big Ben, Parliament Square, and more.
- Accessible escorted visit to Westminster Abbey & Cabinet War Rooms.
Day 4 : July 4th, 2017
- Accessible Thames River Boat Cruise including viewing of Tower Bridge.
- Escorted visit to the Tower of London
- Accessible Guided Tour of St. Paul’s Cathedral.
Day 5 : July 5th, 2017
- Accessible Chunnel Train from London to Paris.
- Accessible Dinner Cruise on the Seine River (including 3 course meal, wine and live music).
Day 6 : July 6th, 2017
- Highlights of Paris Accessible Driving Tour.
- Accessible Guided Tour of the Left Bank, including interior visit to Notre Dame Cathedral.
Day 7 : July 7th, 2017
- Escorted visit to the Eiffel Tower
- Accessible Guided Tour of the Louvre Museum
Day 8 : July 8th, 2017
- Accessible Guided tour of the d’Orsay Museum
- Escorted visit to the Rodin Museum
Day 9 : July 9th, 2017
- Departure from Paris. Accessible Transfer from Hotel to Airport.
- Meet and share experiences with other disabled travelers.
- Proven-accessible tour routes led by top-notch tour guides with accessible tourism experience
- Accompanying tour leader (Accessible Travel Solutions employee) to ensure smooth operation of your holiday
- Accessible Travel Solutions support staff will be on call back in the office to deal with emergencies
- Travel insurance (to protect you in case you have to cancel your trip or have medical problems during your trip)
- There are only 12 spots available.
- hey will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A non-refundable deposit of $400 per person is required upon booking.
*Please note all prices listed are “per person” prices based on double-occupancy
**Please note that the itinerary is subject to change in case of unforeseen circumstances