This is a classic route, but it certainly allows you to fully experience the highlights of the extraordinary region of the Cape and the world famous Kruger Park.
This 11 day tour includes a few days to visit the city of Cape Town and the various excursions that can be done in this area, such as the extraordinary Table Mountain. It continues via the legendary Garden Route, which offers a kaleidoscope of gorgeous scenery. The last days will be spent in a lodge within the Kruger National Park in search of the famous Big Five, and through the famous Panorama Route in Mpumalanga region.
V&A Waterfront. Cape Town’s premier shopping and entertainment complex
Table Mountain. No visit to Cape Town would be complete without a cable car ride to the top of the mountain.
Cape Peninsula. Seal Island, Cape Point, Boulders Beach
Robben Island, previously home to many political prisoners, including ex-President, Nelson Mandela.
Cape Winelands areas of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek
Tsitsikamma National Park
Kruger National Park
Price from (Tour only ex Cape Town dep Johannesburg)
$AUD 4,030 per person twin share (low season)*
$US 3,120 per person twin share (low season)*
Day 1: Airport transfer, check-in at your Hotel Table Mountain Visit
Day 2: Cape Peninsula Tour
Day 3: Robben Island & Kirstenbosch Gardens
Day 4: Winelands
Day 5: Hermanus (Whale Watching)
Day 6 & 7: Knsyna (Garden Route)
Day 8: Mpumalanga & Panorama Route
Day 9 & 10: Kruger National Park
Day 11: Departure
- Disability Tour Operators Deliver #AccessibleTravel - July 28, 2017
- Being Seen: The Long Road Toward Inclusion - June 25, 2017
- Education and Exposure is Key to Bias Against Disabled Mothers - May 14, 2017
- How to Train a Service Dog: Part One—Finding your Match! - May 7, 2017
- The Kindness of Strangers - April 23, 2017
- PUSHLiving Podcast 013 | So you Wanna Dance? Marisa Hamamoto Infinite Flow A Wheelchair Dance Company - February 2, 2017
- PUSHLiving Podcast 010 | Ethan Ruby The Crash, Coming Back from His Darkest Days to Fortune and Love - December 7, 2016
- Einstein - October 18, 2016
- Part 4: Woman with Disabilities: How Accessible is the Road to Motherhood? - June 23, 2016
- “When You Roll with Life, You Know People will be Watching” An Interview with Cutie Courtney Cirabasi - May 7, 2016