There is something about Friday that makes the day a bit more exciting to wake up to. It is one of my favorite days of the week besides Sunday Funday. For sure it sets the tone for the weekend, what to do, who to see, and what to wear? My Friday Mood Aesthetic is made of some of my current favorite must-haves for a stylish, fun, exciting day to night Friday vibe.
THE LUSH PRODUCTS have become one of my favorites face and skin care products to use. They are natural blends of clay, essential oils, fresh fruit and herbs. It is perfect for sensitive skin. Cleansers and moisturizer leave my skin feeling clean, renewed and smooth. Lush products will give your skin and hair the Midas touch and will make you feel brand new.
WIDE LEG PALLASO Striped or Silky PANTS are the hot item of the season. Wear them with a simple top and a pair of heels. Strap sandals or a wedge is an alternative you can wear if it is difficult to keep the strap heels on your feet. Whats great about this style is that it is comfortable, stylish and you can wear it during the day as well as into a fun night out! My personal Fashion Tip: Keep it simple, do not be afraid to wear silk, keep it stylish and wear your stripes proudly!
SEPHORA ATELIER COLOGNE PARIS PERUME PALLETTE is an exclusive-limited edition kit you can buy for only $18 at Sephora. Perfume is something I never buy, but I love to have. When I saw this mix of fruity and floral fragrances samples, I could not pass it up! This palette is made of a variety of scents that will transport your mood by pairing perfume and makeup looks. My favorite at the time is the “No Makeup” (effortlessly chic) selection. The Clementine California has a California dreaming mood scent. Let’s just say I’m on Cloud 9 every time I wear this perfume.
- C’NOTES Valentines DAY Mood Board - February 14, 2018
- HOLIDAY FASHION FAVORITES – POWER SUITS. POWER LIPS. POWER PLAYS. - December 18, 2017
- Product Review: Glidewear Woman’s Skin Protection Shorts - November 2, 2017
- What a beautiful thing it is to be able to stand tall and say, ” I Fell Apart and I Survived.” - September 27, 2017
- C’NOTES Must Haves: Glamour, Beauty Tips and Advice, Fashion and Adaptive Clothing - June 15, 2017
- Support Inclusivity & Diversity and Disabled Owned Business - May 16, 2017
- Disabled Girls Can Be Sexy; Don’t Count Us Out of The Game - May 1, 2017
- Introducting: “C’ NOTES” Now in Beauty & Fashion - February 4, 2017