Welcome to the road less traveled, where good deeds, uncommon strength and unfettered will receives the souls much needed attention.
Our Inaugural feature is a man whose art has traveled all the way from Africa to my Mother’s Kitchen!
We introduce Mr. Kennedy Ng’ang’a, a young man with quadriplegia living in a village in Mombasa, Kenya, whose determination to survive and give back to others with his Art has touched us all here at PushLiving.
We hope you too will find the beauty, joy and remarkable spirit of this man a reason to celebrate life.
When beginning to write about Kennedy for this feature, the first thing I did was try to locate his website. I ordered a beautiful peacock for my Step Father who loves Africa.
“Now I am doing original paintings for individuals and it at least sustains me because I get the payments direct.”
“I also began classes to improve my work.”
Kennedy offers us many reasons to find inspiration in his story.
To see Kennedy’s work please go to his Facebook page and explore his albums. You can even commission an original work by contacting him there. Once you receive the work in mail, then you will pay him.
- Women On Wheels Empowerment Retreat – Truth or Consequences, New Mexico - March 17, 2018
- PUSHLiving Podcast 018 | WOW! Woman on Wheels Empowerment Retreat with Kristina Rhoades - March 12, 2018
- PUSHLiving Travel – Florida Travel Company Specializing in Wheelchair Access to the World…Goes to Portugal! - January 23, 2018
- Disability Tour Operators Deliver #AccessibleTravel - July 28, 2017
- Being Seen: The Long Road Toward Inclusion - June 25, 2017
- Education and Exposure is Key to Bias Against Disabled Mothers - May 14, 2017
- How to Train a Service Dog: Part One—Finding your Match! - May 7, 2017
- The Kindness of Strangers - April 23, 2017
- PUSHLiving Podcast 013 | So you Wanna Dance? Marisa Hamamoto Infinite Flow A Wheelchair Dance Company - February 2, 2017
- PUSHLiving Podcast 010 | Ethan Ruby The Crash, Coming Back from His Darkest Days to Fortune and Love - December 7, 2016