On this trip, you will visit the World Famous Kruger National Park. You’ll have the opportunity to spot Africa’s Big 5. Did you know that many of Africa’s unique species are now on the endangered list? You will have the chance to visit the Endangered Species Centre at Hoedspruit to stimulate an awareness and understanding of the plight faced by African wildlife.
The tour returns to Johannesburg via the Panorama Route and Pilgrims Rest and Dulls Dullstroom, where you can take in some breathtaking scenery and some unique shopping.
- Kruger National Park Game Drives
- Endangered Species Centre
- World famous Panorama Route
- Pilgrims Rest- a gold mining village rich in history
- Blyde River Canyon
- 8 nights accommodation with 8 breakfasts, 3 dinners including farewell dinner.
- Wheelchair accessible bus with ramps, all fuel, tollgate fees, transport and transfers.
- All safaris Kruger National Park
- All activities including Safaris, Dinner with Shangaan River Club, Panarama Route,
- Wildlife Rehab Centre, Pilgrims Rest.
- Two personal guide/drivers.
- Portable Shower chair if needed.
Price from (Tour only ex Johannesburg)
$AUD 4,800 per person twin share*
$US 3,660 per person twin share*
Day 1: Arrival Johannesburg and transfer to your accommodation
Day 2: Travel to Kruger National Park
Day 3&4: Explore Kruger National Park with your personal guide
Day 5: Morning game drive before driving to Hoedpruit
Day 6: Endangered Species Centre
Day 7: Travel world famous Panorama Route
Day 8: Visit Dullstroom for some unique shopping before driving to Johannesburg.
Day 9: Transfer to Johannesburg airport
- Education and Exposure is Key to Bias Against Disabled Mothers - May 14, 2017
- How to Train a Service Dog: Part One—Finding your Match! - May 7, 2017
- The Kindness of Strangers - April 23, 2017
- PUSHLiving Podcast 013 | So you Wanna Dance? Marisa Hamamoto Infinite Flow A Wheelchair Dance Company - February 2, 2017
- PUSHLiving Podcast 010 | Ethan Ruby The Crash, Coming Back from His Darkest Days to Fortune and Love - December 7, 2016
- Einstein - October 18, 2016
- Part 4: Woman with Disabilities: How Accessible is the Road to Motherhood? - June 23, 2016
- “When You Roll with Life, You Know People will be Watching” An Interview with Cutie Courtney Cirabasi - May 7, 2016
- Voices of the Community: Bogus Service Dogs – The Scam Co-Opting the Rights of the Disabled - May 3, 2016
- Part 3 – Women with Disabilities: How Accessible is the Road to Motherhood? - April 14, 2016