On this trip, you will visit the World Famous Kruger National Park. You’ll have the opportunity to spot Africa’s Big 5. Did you know that many of Africa’s unique species are now on the endangered list? You will have the chance to visit the Endangered Species Centre at Hoedspruit to stimulate an awareness and understanding of the plight faced by African wildlife.
The tour returns to Johannesburg via the Panorama Route and Pilgrims Rest and Dulls Dullstroom, where you can take in some breathtaking scenery and some unique shopping.
- Kruger National Park Game Drives
- Endangered Species Centre
- World famous Panorama Route
- Pilgrims Rest- a gold mining village rich in history
- Blyde River Canyon
- 8 nights accommodation with 8 breakfasts, 3 dinners including farewell dinner.
- Wheelchair accessible bus with ramps, all fuel, tollgate fees, transport and transfers.
- All safaris Kruger National Park
- All activities including Safaris, Dinner with Shangaan River Club, Panarama Route,
- Wildlife Rehab Centre, Pilgrims Rest.
- Two personal guide/drivers.
- Portable Shower chair if needed.
Price from (Tour only ex Johannesburg)
$AUD 4,800 per person twin share*
$US 3,660 per person twin share*
Day 1: Arrival Johannesburg and transfer to your accommodation
Day 2: Travel to Kruger National Park
Day 3&4: Explore Kruger National Park with your personal guide
Day 5: Morning game drive before driving to Hoedpruit
Day 6: Endangered Species Centre
Day 7: Travel world famous Panorama Route
Day 8: Visit Dullstroom for some unique shopping before driving to Johannesburg.
Day 9: Transfer to Johannesburg airport
- Overcoming the Fear #SCIAWARENESS #PUSHLOVE - October 2, 2021
- Excerpt from “The Anti-ADA Bar Crawl – Is Your Business at Risk?” - September 26, 2019
- Where to Roll in Town: A Wheelchair Users Guide to What is Hot and Trending in Travel - June 13, 2019
- Wheelchair Travel: Cuba Libre? How Free is Cuba for Travelers on Wheels? - June 11, 2019
- Wheelchair Accessible Farming and Gardening - June 8, 2019
- Jetweels Carries Passengers in a Whole New Fashion! - May 14, 2019
- Wheelchair Accessible Ireland Tour – Join Us In One of the Most Loved Countries - April 16, 2019
- PUSHLiving Podcast 018 | WOW! Woman on Wheels Empowerment Retreat with Kristina Rhoades - March 12, 2018
- Disability Tour Operators Deliver #AccessibleTravel - July 28, 2017
- ADA – Americans with Disabilities Act: The Long Road Toward Inclusion - June 25, 2017