Power up ladies. It’s time to CELEBRATE YOURSELF this holiday season!
Be ready to make a statement when you arrive at your holiday party with my favorite FASHION-ABLE STYLES. These are my classic favorite looks, not only do they demand attention but are so SIMPLE, CHIC AND ADAPTIVE to any body shape. Whether you are sitting in a wheelchair or standing, you will feel BEAUTIFUL, FIERCE, AND SEXY for any holiday event.
Women are making noise and putting their mark in the world. The year 2017 was all about women empowerment, equality and making power moves. Let’s continue the celebration and let’s roll into 2018 feeling STRONG, BEAUTIFUL, and CONFIDENT wearing my fashion inspired pieces!
Boss up ladies! More and more women are taking control of their lives and becoming more independent, building their empires and becoming entrepreneurs. Acknowledge your victories and accomplishments BIG or small. Attend your holiday party in a Power Suit full of confidence and feeling powerful! It’s the end of the year, IT’S YOUR YEAR, and there is lots to celebrate!
2. CLASSIC VELVET
Velvet is a classic and will always make you feel sensual, sexy and classy. It’s perfect for the holiday season. You can find a perfect jumpsuit, dress or top and match it up with accessories. Look for bright, bold colors such as mustard yellows, blues, hot pink velvets to make your statement.
3. PLEATED METALLICS & GOLDS
If you have not found that perfect dress or skirt for your Christmas event or New Year’s Eve countdown, I have you covered! From everyday women to super models and celebrities, they are ALL in love and wearing these pleated skirts and dresses!. This style is fun; it’s modern, it’s adaptable and oh so comfortable!
All of these pieces are festive and fashionable. It empowers women to embrace their beauty. Strength and joyful spirits!
Happy Holidays! xo
Follow Facebook Page of Cynthia Ramirez: https://www.facebook.com/MovingEvolution.ME/
- “Spring is here. We are all flowers blooming at our own pace” - March 31, 2019
- HOLIDAY FASHION FAVORITES – POWER SUITS. POWER LIPS. POWER PLAYS. - December 18, 2017
- Product Review: Glidewear Woman’s Skin Protection Shorts - November 2, 2017
- Indego Walking Device – How I Fell Apart and I Survived - September 27, 2017
- C’NOTES Must Haves: Glamour, Beauty Tips and Advice, Fashion and Adaptive Clothing - June 15, 2017
- Support Inclusivity & Diversity and Disabled Owned Business - May 16, 2017
- Disabled Girls Can Be Sexy; Don’t Count Us Out of The Game - May 1, 2017
- Introducting: “C’ NOTES” Now in Beauty & Fashion - February 4, 2017