- Self-Advocacy and Assertiveness: The Way to Self-Love and Respect
- The Rollin RN Helps to Solve the Mystery of Stool Color
- Blog to Follow: MourningGlory; Witty, Intelligent, Sardonic, and Edgy Beauty Tells it like it is..
- “To Be or Not to Be ~ That is the Question” When Happily Ever After Turns to Rage, Despair and a Catastrophic Injury
- Life: “Little old paralyzed you, can make a huge difference through one small act”
- Spinal Cord Awareness Month Video: What is our Scene?
- Unresolved Anger: How constructive expression has physical and psychological benefits
- 8 Tips to Travel to Barcelona in a Wheelchair
- Inclusive PhotoShoot: Behind the Scenes on Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Acceptance of Loss, Illness and Disability: Broken but Stronger
- Part 2 – Women with Disabilities: How Accessible is the Road to Motherhood?
- Interview with Comedian and Actress Maysoon Zayid
- The Secrets to Sexual Self Discovery: Part 2 – The Love Dr. answers our questions
- Secrets to Sexual Self-Discovery: Part 1: Going deeper is Key
- Column Four: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams: How to Meet Someone
- The Public Reacts to the “Paralyzed Bride” taking off her clothes in the #Whatmakesmesexy shoot
- Fit, Fabulous, and the Power of Protein
- Incorporating Inclusive/Universal Design: What it means and how it can affect your life
- Announcing PUSHLiving’s #DropTheHighTops Campaign
- Column Three: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- Love Defined: This young at heart couple show how to love beyond limitations
- Voices of the Community – High Top Table Trend: How restaurants and bars exclude post-ADA
- PUSHLiving Presents “Just For You” Song Written and Performed by Stephen Feldman
- The “Paralyzed Bride” Speaks on Cure Research, Medical Equipment Funding, and Pain
- It’s Hard Not to Say I’m Sorry
- A Woman of Class, Warmth, Cordiality, Substance and Determination: Welcome to the Custom Made World of Jen
- Column Two: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- Woman with Disabilities: How Accessible is the Road to Motherhood?
- Behind the Scenes at A “Disability Inclusive” Stock Image Photoshoot with PhotoAbility
- Tails of Success: Life with a Helping Hands Monkey Helper
- Fate and the Gimpy Dog
- The Spirit of Inclusive Travel
- Interview with Yannick Benjamin of Wheeling Forward
- NEW Column: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- The Creative ART of Photography
- Fit, Fabulous, and Stressed…Oh My!
- Did You Know Berlin, Germany Has Some of the Most Accessible Nightclubs?
- Can You Relate to These 24 Things All Wheelchair Users Should Know?
- How You Can Support People with Disabilities Affected by the Nepal Earthquake
- Gina’s Online Dating Journey: Part 3 – Divorce, Self-Reflection, Desire and More Dating Wisdom
- Digestive Health Series Part #2: Intestinal Parasites
- Mother of 6 Overcomes the Sudden Onset of Paralysis
- Profile #4 Anna: Confident, 25-Year-Old Psychology Major and Part-Time Model
- Deborah Davis
- Love in a “DISABLED” World: What we as human beings can look past in order find the beauty within another individual.
- “An Engagement to Remember”
- Miraculous Paralysis Recovery Specialist Ken Bryant – Is He for Real?
- Feelings & Why It’s Important to Express Them
- Wheelchair Air Travel – “Quad” Style
- Spinal Cord Injury Cure Research: What is NEW and Hopeful
- Cruise Ship Adventures & Wheelchairs – Lessons Learned
- Rivalry and Hatred of a Disabled Sibling
- Ref #: 1
- Title: Cinnamon Grove
- Category: Commercial Lodge
- Property type: For Lease
- Featured: Yes
- Rent time frame: Per month
- Description: State of the art retirement facility set on over 3 acres of tropical greenbelt countryside, designed and operated to UK medical standards, the only one of it’s kind in Sri Lanka.
- Total viewing: 473
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathroom: 1
- Square feet: 1000
- Number of Floors: 1
- Property Type: For Lease
- Land area: 1000
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathroom: 1
- Furnishing: Not Applicable
- Tenure: Not Applicable