- Self-Advocacy and Assertiveness: The Way to Self-Love and Respect
- The Rollin RN Helps to Solve the Mystery of Stool Color
- Blog to Follow: MourningGlory; Witty, Intelligent, Sardonic, and Edgy Beauty Tells it like it is..
- “To Be or Not to Be ~ That is the Question” When Happily Ever After Turns to Rage, Despair and a Catastrophic Injury
- Life: “Little old paralyzed you, can make a huge difference through one small act”
- Spinal Cord Awareness Month Video: What is our Scene?
- Unresolved Anger: How constructive expression has physical and psychological benefits
- 8 Tips to Travel to Barcelona in a Wheelchair
- Inclusive PhotoShoot: Behind the Scenes on Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Acceptance of Loss, Illness and Disability: Broken but Stronger
- Part 2 – Women with Disabilities: How Accessible is the Road to Motherhood?
- Interview with Comedian and Actress Maysoon Zayid
- The Secrets to Sexual Self Discovery: Part 2 – The Love Dr. answers our questions
- Secrets to Sexual Self-Discovery: Part 1: Going deeper is Key
- Column Four: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams: How to Meet Someone
- The Public Reacts to the “Paralyzed Bride” taking off her clothes in the #Whatmakesmesexy shoot
- Fit, Fabulous, and the Power of Protein
- Incorporating Inclusive/Universal Design: What it means and how it can affect your life
- Announcing PUSHLiving’s #DropTheHighTops Campaign
- Column Three: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- Love Defined: This young at heart couple show how to love beyond limitations
- Voices of the Community – High Top Table Trend: How restaurants and bars exclude post-ADA
- PUSHLiving Presents “Just For You” Song Written and Performed by Stephen Feldman
- The “Paralyzed Bride” Speaks on Cure Research, Medical Equipment Funding, and Pain
- It’s Hard Not to Say I’m Sorry
- A Woman of Class, Warmth, Cordiality, Substance and Determination: Welcome to the Custom Made World of Jen
- Column Two: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- Woman with Disabilities: How Accessible is the Road to Motherhood?
- Behind the Scenes at A “Disability Inclusive” Stock Image Photoshoot with PhotoAbility
- Tails of Success: Life with a Helping Hands Monkey Helper
- Fate and the Gimpy Dog
- The Spirit of Inclusive Travel
- Interview with Yannick Benjamin of Wheeling Forward
- NEW Column: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- The Creative ART of Photography
- Fit, Fabulous, and Stressed…Oh My!
- Did You Know Berlin, Germany Has Some of the Most Accessible Nightclubs?
- Can You Relate to These 24 Things All Wheelchair Users Should Know?
- How You Can Support People with Disabilities Affected by the Nepal Earthquake
- Gina’s Online Dating Journey: Part 3 – Divorce, Self-Reflection, Desire and More Dating Wisdom
- Digestive Health Series Part #2: Intestinal Parasites
- Mother of 6 Overcomes the Sudden Onset of Paralysis
- Profile #4 Anna: Confident, 25-Year-Old Psychology Major and Part-Time Model
- Deborah Davis
- “An Engagement to Remember”
- Miraculous Paralysis Recovery Specialist Ken Bryant – Is He for Real?
- Feelings & Why It’s Important to Express Them
- Wheelchair Air Travel – “Quad” Style
- Spinal Cord Injury Cure Research: What is NEW and Hopeful
- Cruise Ship Adventures & Wheelchairs – Lessons Learned
- Rivalry and Hatred of a Disabled Sibling
- Stylish Elevators Bring Independence Home for Wheelchair Users
3 Bedroom Log Cape Cabin
Title: 3 Bedroom Log Cape Cabin
Property type:For Vacation Swap
Description: Classic log cabin with all modern amenities – cable, internet, dishwasher, etc. 2 bedroom and full bath on the 1st floor. Master bedroom and full bath on the 2nd floor. Huge private yard, in-ground fully fenced and gated swimming pool, deck, large driveway. Located 1/4 from the entrance to Mt. Agamenticus and a 15 minute drive from York Beach.
This log cabin is perfect for a family that wants to explore both a small mountain and the beach.
The home is located on 4 privates acres.
The local town is York Village, a small residential community with supermarkets, drugstores, modern library, and more. York Beach is a typical resort area on the beach front with restaurants, shops, zoo, and other attractions.
Long Sands Beach in York is uniquely suited for wheelchair users because the beach is flat and the sand is hard packed. There is an accessible public bathroom available.
NOTE: The home is semi-accessible. There is a ramp up to the deck, but a high threshold to enter. The first floor bathroom has an stand-up shower stall and is fairly narrow.
The owner is a “mobile” full time wheelchair user. But this home may be considered “inaccessible” to some. Please contact the owner for more details.
- Swimming Pool
- Electric Hot Water
- Cable TV
- Cable Internet
- Super market 15 mintues by Car
- Park 15 mintues by Car
- Beach 15 mintues by Car
- Coffee shop 15 mintues by Car
- Train station 15 mintues by Car
- Police station 15 mintues by Car
- Hospital 15 mintues by Car
- Town center 15 mintues by Car
- Shopping center 20 mintues by Car
Heating system: Yes
Accessible parking space available: Please describe eg: street, off road, undercover
Accessible path of travel to entrance: Yes
Level or ramped access into property: Yes
Entrance level WC/Bathroom: Yes
Ground level accessible bedroom(s): Yes
Lift access to accessible bedroom(s): No
Step free access to living areas: Kitchen, Diningroom, Family, Patio/Deck
Allergy-free accommodation available No
Other items available Internet
- Property Type: For Vacation Swap
- Built up: 1750
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathroom: 2
- Furnishing: Not Applicable
- Tenure: Not Applicable