- Self-Advocacy and Assertiveness: The Way to Self-Love and Respect
- The Rollin RN Helps to Solve the Mystery of Stool Color
- Blog to Follow: MourningGlory; Witty, Intelligent, Sardonic, and Edgy Beauty Tells it like it is..
- “To Be or Not to Be ~ That is the Question” When Happily Ever After Turns to Rage, Despair and a Catastrophic Injury
- Life: “Little old paralyzed you, can make a huge difference through one small act”
- Spinal Cord Awareness Month Video: What is our Scene?
- Unresolved Anger: How constructive expression has physical and psychological benefits
- 8 Tips to Travel to Barcelona in a Wheelchair
- Inclusive PhotoShoot: Behind the Scenes on Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Acceptance of Loss, Illness and Disability: Broken but Stronger
- Part 2 – Women with Disabilities: How Accessible is the Road to Motherhood?
- Interview with Comedian and Actress Maysoon Zayid
- The Secrets to Sexual Self Discovery: Part 2 – The Love Dr. answers our questions
- Secrets to Sexual Self-Discovery: Part 1: Going deeper is Key
- Column Four: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams: How to Meet Someone
- The Public Reacts to the “Paralyzed Bride” taking off her clothes in the #Whatmakesmesexy shoot
- Fit, Fabulous, and the Power of Protein
- Incorporating Inclusive/Universal Design: What it means and how it can affect your life
- Announcing PUSHLiving’s #DropTheHighTops Campaign
- Column Three: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- Love Defined: This young at heart couple show how to love beyond limitations
- Voices of the Community – High Top Table Trend: How restaurants and bars exclude post-ADA
- PUSHLiving Presents “Just For You” Song Written and Performed by Stephen Feldman
- The “Paralyzed Bride” Speaks on Cure Research, Medical Equipment Funding, and Pain
- It’s Hard Not to Say I’m Sorry
- A Woman of Class, Warmth, Cordiality, Substance and Determination: Welcome to the Custom Made World of Jen
- Column Two: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- Woman with Disabilities: How Accessible is the Road to Motherhood?
- Behind the Scenes at A “Disability Inclusive” Stock Image Photoshoot with PhotoAbility
- Tails of Success: Life with a Helping Hands Monkey Helper
- Fate and the Gimpy Dog
- The Spirit of Inclusive Travel
- Interview with Yannick Benjamin of Wheeling Forward
- NEW Column: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- The Creative ART of Photography
- Fit, Fabulous, and Stressed…Oh My!
- Did You Know Berlin, Germany Has Some of the Most Accessible Nightclubs?
- Can You Relate to These 24 Things All Wheelchair Users Should Know?
- How You Can Support People with Disabilities Affected by the Nepal Earthquake
- Gina’s Online Dating Journey: Part 3 – Divorce, Self-Reflection, Desire and More Dating Wisdom
- Digestive Health Series Part #2: Intestinal Parasites
- Mother of 6 Overcomes the Sudden Onset of Paralysis
- Profile #4 Anna: Confident, 25-Year-Old Psychology Major and Part-Time Model
- Deborah Davis
- Wheelchair Accessible Ireland Tour – Join Us In One of the Most Loved Countries
- Affordable Home SCI Exercise Program – Something for Everyone
- “Spring is here. We are all flowers blooming at our own pace”
- Shopping while Disabled – From Retail Therapy to Retail Disaster
- I Learned I Would Never Walk Again and My Life Changed Forever
- Visit YOSEMITE from a Wheelchair — Returning to an Old Love with a New Perspective and Gratitude
- UPDATED WHEELCHAIR SIGN – SIGN OR MOVEMENT?
- Walking Does Not Define Happiness
Home In The South Of France
Beautiful house in the sunny south of France, totally adapted for a wheelchair user
Beautiful and totally adapted house with swimming pool well situated in the south of France near all commodities.
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with shower wheelchair, double electric bed, a video-projector, adapted kitchen, garden, accessible car…
On foot, you can take the train, the bus, go to doctor, pharmacy, market every wednesdays, mini-supermarket, baker, banks, postal services etc;
2km from big store with 100 boutiques, 2km from the cinema and many restaurants, 11km from a Casino and the famous “Cité de l’espace”. 15km from the city center of Toulouse “the pink city”.
2 hours from the mediterranean sea, the Atlantic ocean and the mountains. 1h30 from the Walibi park.
You can also use my ping pong table, swimming or doing a bbq!
Electric Hot Water
Super market 10 mintues by Car
Cinema 10 mintues by Car
Beach 127 mintues by Car
Airport 35 mintues by Car
Bus station 10 mintues by Walk
Train station 10 mintues by Walk
Hospital 15 mintues by Car
Town center 10 mintues by Walk
Shopping center 5 mintues by Walk
Cooling system: Yes
Heating system: Yes
Accessible parking space available: inside the property
Accessible path of travel to entrance: Yes
Level or ramped access into property: Yes
Entrance level WC/Bathroom: Yes
Ground level accessible bedroom(s): Yes
Lift access to accessible bedroom(s): N/A
Step free access to living areas: Kitchen, Diningroom, Family, Den, Patio/Deck, Garden
Allergy-free accommodation available: No
Wide doorways: Front Door, Laundry, Back Door, Garage, Bedroom Master, Bedroom Other, Dining Room, Lounge, Ensuite Bathroom, Other Bathroom, Study
Adapted kitchen: Yes
Adapted bathroom: Roll Under Vanity
Shower/Wet-room: Wheeled Shower Chair
Lowered hanging space in wardrobes: Yes
Lift access for wheelchairs to upper floors: N/A
Adjustable bed(s): Yes
Level access to garden/grounds: Yes
Desired Swap Destination: miami, Florida
Duration: 1 month
Desired Dates: july, august, september
Other items available: Car, Bikes, Internet, Computer
- Property Type: For Vacation Swap
- Bedroom: 3
- Bathroom: 2
- Furnishing: Not Applicable
- Tenure: Not Applicable