- Self-Advocacy and Assertiveness: The Way to Self-Love and Respect
- The Rollin RN Helps to Solve the Mystery of Stool Color
- Blog to Follow: MourningGlory; Witty, Intelligent, Sardonic, and Edgy Beauty Tells it like it is..
- “To Be or Not to Be ~ That is the Question” When Happily Ever After Turns to Rage, Despair and a Catastrophic Injury
- Life: “Little old paralyzed you, can make a huge difference through one small act”
- Spinal Cord Awareness Month Video: What is our Scene?
- Unresolved Anger: How constructive expression has physical and psychological benefits
- 8 Tips to Travel to Barcelona in a Wheelchair
- Inclusive PhotoShoot: Behind the Scenes on Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Acceptance of Loss, Illness and Disability: Broken but Stronger
- Part 2 – Women with Disabilities: How Accessible is the Road to Motherhood?
- Interview with Comedian and Actress Maysoon Zayid
- The Secrets to Sexual Self Discovery: Part 2 – The Love Dr. answers our questions
- Secrets to Sexual Self-Discovery: Part 1: Going deeper is Key
- Column Four: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams: How to Meet Someone
- The Public Reacts to the “Paralyzed Bride” taking off her clothes in the #Whatmakesmesexy shoot
- Fit, Fabulous, and the Power of Protein
- Incorporating Inclusive/Universal Design: What it means and how it can affect your life
- Announcing PUSHLiving’s #DropTheHighTops Campaign
- Column Three: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- Love Defined: This young at heart couple show how to love beyond limitations
- Voices of the Community – High Top Table Trend: How restaurants and bars exclude post-ADA
- PUSHLiving Presents “Just For You” Song Written and Performed by Stephen Feldman
- The “Paralyzed Bride” Speaks on Cure Research, Medical Equipment Funding, and Pain
- It’s Hard Not to Say I’m Sorry
- A Woman of Class, Warmth, Cordiality, Substance and Determination: Welcome to the Custom Made World of Jen
- Column Two: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- Woman with Disabilities: How Accessible is the Road to Motherhood?
- Behind the Scenes at A “Disability Inclusive” Stock Image Photoshoot with PhotoAbility
- Tails of Success: Life with a Helping Hands Monkey Helper
- Fate and the Gimpy Dog
- The Spirit of Inclusive Travel
- Interview with Yannick Benjamin of Wheeling Forward
- NEW Column: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- The Creative ART of Photography
- Fit, Fabulous, and Stressed…Oh My!
- Did You Know Berlin, Germany Has Some of the Most Accessible Nightclubs?
- Can You Relate to These 24 Things All Wheelchair Users Should Know?
- How You Can Support People with Disabilities Affected by the Nepal Earthquake
- Gina’s Online Dating Journey: Part 3 – Divorce, Self-Reflection, Desire and More Dating Wisdom
- Digestive Health Series Part #2: Intestinal Parasites
- Mother of 6 Overcomes the Sudden Onset of Paralysis
- Profile #4 Anna: Confident, 25-Year-Old Psychology Major and Part-Time Model
- Deborah Davis
- YOSEMITE from a Wheelchair — Returning to an Old Love with a New Perspective and Gratitude
- UPDATED WHEELCHAIR SIGN – SIGN OR MOVEMENT?
- Walking Does Not Define Happiness
- ADA Fails to Regulate Bed Heights in Hotels – FIGHT BACK NOW!
- Wedding Bells & Wheelchairs
- How Expensive Is It To Be Paralyzed Anyway?
- Love in a “DISABLED” World: What we as human beings can look past in order find the beauty within another individual.
- “An Engagement to Remember”
Oasis by the Bay Vacation Resort
Address 790 Mosley St., Collingwood, Ontario, Simcoe Country, L9Z 2H5, Canada
Title Oasis by the Bay Vacation Resort
Category Commercial Lodge
Property type For Vacation Rental
Rent time frame Per night
Description Unique one and two bedroom units with private bathroom, living room, wheelchair accessible, widened doorways and lift systems in the bedrooms and bathrooms. Unique programming available.
Total viewing 118
Square feet 650
Number of Floors 0
- Cable TV
- Cable Internet
- Town center 5 minutes by Car
- Police station 5 minutes by
- Coffee shop 2 minutes by
- Beach 2 minutes by Walk
- Park 5 minutes by Car
- Super market 10 minutes by Car
Accessible parking space available Please describe eg: street, off road, undercover
Accessible path of travel to entrance Yes
Level or ramped access into property Yes
Entrance level WC/Bathroom Yes
Roll In Shower Yes
Ground level accessible bedroom(s) Yes
Lift access to accessible bedroom(s) Yes
Step free access to living areas Kitchen, Diningroom, Family, Den, Patio/Deck, Garden
Wide doorways Front Door, Other Bathroom, Ensuite Bathroom, Bedroom Other
Adapted kitchen No
Adapted bathroom Grab Rails, Raised Toilet Seat, Roll Under Vanity, Large Mirror, Commode Available
Shower/Wet-room Tub with Shower Chair
Lift access for wheelchairs to upper floors N/A
Adjustable bed(s) No
Level access to garden/grounds Yes
Local Area Accessibility
Getting Around Paved walkways are provided in the development and/or to local services., Designated parking is available at local services
Sporting Facilities Accessible Beach Access and beach Wheelchairs
Transport Accessible Transport to Attractions
- Property Type: For Vacation Rental
- Land area: 650
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathroom: 1
- Furnishing: Not Applicable
- Tenure: Not Applicable