- Self-Advocacy and Assertiveness: The Way to Self-Love and Respect
- The Rollin RN Helps to Solve the Mystery of Stool Color
- Blog to Follow: MourningGlory; Witty, Intelligent, Sardonic, and Edgy Beauty Tells it like it is..
- “To Be or Not to Be ~ That is the Question” When Happily Ever After Turns to Rage, Despair and a Catastrophic Injury
- Life: “Little old paralyzed you, can make a huge difference through one small act”
- Spinal Cord Awareness Month Video: What is our Scene?
- Unresolved Anger: How constructive expression has physical and psychological benefits
- 8 Tips to Travel to Barcelona in a Wheelchair
- Inclusive PhotoShoot: Behind the Scenes on Fort Lauderdale Beach
- Acceptance of Loss, Illness and Disability: Broken but Stronger
- Part 2 – Women with Disabilities: How Accessible is the Road to Motherhood?
- Interview with Comedian and Actress Maysoon Zayid
- The Secrets to Sexual Self Discovery: Part 2 – The Love Dr. answers our questions
- Secrets to Sexual Self-Discovery: Part 1: Going deeper is Key
- Column Four: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams: How to Meet Someone
- The Public Reacts to the “Paralyzed Bride” taking off her clothes in the #Whatmakesmesexy shoot
- Fit, Fabulous, and the Power of Protein
- Incorporating Inclusive/Universal Design: What it means and how it can affect your life
- Announcing PUSHLiving’s #DropTheHighTops Campaign
- Column Three: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- Love Defined: This young at heart couple show how to love beyond limitations
- Voices of the Community – High Top Table Trend: How restaurants and bars exclude post-ADA
- PUSHLiving Presents “Just For You” Song Written and Performed by Stephen Feldman
- The “Paralyzed Bride” Speaks on Cure Research, Medical Equipment Funding, and Pain
- It’s Hard Not to Say I’m Sorry
- A Woman of Class, Warmth, Cordiality, Substance and Determination: Welcome to the Custom Made World of Jen
- Column Two: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- Woman with Disabilities: How Accessible is the Road to Motherhood?
- Behind the Scenes at A “Disability Inclusive” Stock Image Photoshoot with PhotoAbility
- Tails of Success: Life with a Helping Hands Monkey Helper
- Fate and the Gimpy Dog
- The Spirit of Inclusive Travel
- Interview with Yannick Benjamin of Wheeling Forward
- NEW Column: Dating, Defying and Daring …to Live a Life of your Dreams
- The Creative ART of Photography
- Fit, Fabulous, and Stressed…Oh My!
- Did You Know Berlin, Germany Has Some of the Most Accessible Nightclubs?
- Can You Relate to These 24 Things All Wheelchair Users Should Know?
- How You Can Support People with Disabilities Affected by the Nepal Earthquake
- Gina’s Online Dating Journey: Part 3 – Divorce, Self-Reflection, Desire and More Dating Wisdom
- Digestive Health Series Part #2: Intestinal Parasites
- Mother of 6 Overcomes the Sudden Onset of Paralysis
- Profile #4 Anna: Confident, 25-Year-Old Psychology Major and Part-Time Model
- Deborah Davis
- Feelings & Why It’s Important to Express Them
- Wheelchair Air Travel – “Quad” Style
- Spinal Cord Injury Cure Research: What is NEW and Hopeful
- Cruise Ship Adventures & Wheelchairs – Lessons Learned
- Rivalry and Hatred of a Disabled Sibling
- Stylish Elevators Bring Independence Home for Wheelchair Users
- The Ancient Philosophers were on to Something – Overcoming Negative Emotions
- WOW: Woman on Wheels Fueling Empowerment
The Loft In The Mill Boutique Accommodation (The King Arthur Suite)
Address 1602 Mount Dandenong Tourist Road, Olinda. (Corner Harold Street, Opposite Olinda Village at the top of Mount Dandenong), Olinda, Victoria, Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Valley, 3788, Australia
Title The Loft In The Mill Boutique Accommodation (The King Arthur Suite)
Category Commercial Apartment
Property type For Vacation Rental
Rent time frame Per night
Description King Arthur Suite – Go on treat yourself like royalty, you deserve it. This suite has a mediaeval feel, with its slate floor and dark exposed beams. While providing all the modern luxuries of King size bed with a 4 posted Black king size spa at the foot of it, crackling log fire, slab floor heating underneath and French doors opening onto your private courtyard positioned to take in the sunset and complete with romantic wicker style outdoor setting and shade umbrella. LCD TV, DVD & CD Player. With the addition of our threshold ramps for the entrance and bathroom entrance, the wide entrance and bathroom doors, the commode chair over the toilet and the shower chair in the lipless shower we welcome guests in wheelchairs. From $240-$330 per night. Note: If you require a Crane/Lifting Machine there is a company that we have been using for the past 5 years called VHHE Healthcare Equipemnt Solutions, located 20 minutes from the property at Unit 1/51 Lusher Road, Croydon. They run a full hire and purchase service where they will drop the crane off at your suite prior to your arrival, we set it up in the suite for the duration of your stay, and then upon your departure they will return and pick up whatever items that you have hired. Their website is www.vhhe.com.au and their phone number is +61 3 9725 6577.
Winner of various awards (including Victorian Tourism Award for Best Hosted Accommodation Venue), Loft In The Mill is a magnificent Bluestone replica of an Old English Flour Mill with adjacent Bluestone Carriagehouse.
Boasting 4 ½ star accommodation, we offer a range of suites to suit all styles and budgets. Each luxurious suite has a private entrance, its own facilities, and uniquely individual décor.
We offer a range of facilities, including: large double spas, crackling log fires, romantic four poster beds, private courtyards, in-house massage, the Garden of Eden with it’s own fountain for your relaxation, and even a self contained cottage! All suites naturally have their own ensuite bathrooms and kitchenettes.
Loft In The Mill is perfectly located opposite Olinda Village right at the top of the picturesque Dandenong Ranges and Mount Dandenong: walking distance to boutique shops, lovely gardens, galleries, quaint tearooms and quality restaurants. 16 Restaurants are within a two kilometre radius from the property and 9 Wedding Reception Venues are within a seven kilometre radius. A short distance away is the local golf course, William Ricketts Sanctuary and the National Rhodedendron Gardens. 15 minutes away is Puffing Billy Railway and Trees Adventure or the Yarra Valley’s numerous wineries.
All tariffs include light continental breakfast and cooked breakfast vouchers at $15 per head are redeemable at Ranges Restaurant in the Olinda Village opposite the property.
Spoil yourself in luxury. Try one of our premium suites:
Hathaway Suite – One of our most elegant rooms, with Four Poster Queen Size bed in a sunken bedroom. You can sit in the luxurious bedside Double Spa Bath in Ivory Marbled surrounds & watch the crackling open log fire, or take in either the sunset from your private balcony complete with romantic cast iron outdoor setting, or the sunrise from your own glass conservatory. 32 Inch LCD TV, DVD & CD Player. From $240-$330 per night.
King Arthur Suite – Go on treat yourself like royalty, you deserve it. This suite has a mediaeval feel, with its slate floor and dark exposed beams. While providing all the modern luxuries of King size bed with a 4 posted Black king size spa at the foot of it, crackling log fire, slab floor heating underneath and French doors opening onto your private courtyard positioned to take in the sunset and complete with romantic wicker style outdoor setting and shade umbrella. LCD TV, DVD & CD Player .With the addition of our threshold ramps for the entrance and bathroom entrance, the wide entrance and bathroom doors, the commode chair over the toilet and the shower chair in the lipless shower we welcome guests in wheelchairs. From $240-$330 per night.
Loft Suite – The whole top floor to yourself. Enjoy the space, style and comfort of our largest suite with Luxurious Double Spa Bath in the separate Black Marbled Bathroom, Four poster Queen size bed in the Ralph Lauren Wallpapered Master bedroom, mezzanine level Loft Style sleeping quarters or second bedroom with your choice of either 2 King size single beds or a King Size bed. The Open Plan Lounge features a mix of Limestone and Black Dadoed walls with Ralph Lauren Striped Wallpaper above same, a Gorgous Gas Log Fire surrounded by a beautiful Mahogany carved Mantlepiece with Gold Gilded Framed Mirror, complimented by an eighteen candle chandelier above and with an elegant Black Velvet Victorian Style lounge suite. Other features include a full open plan kitchen with stovetop and dishwasher and spacious dining table for four. 32 Inch LCD TV, DVD & CD Player. Sleeps up to 4 people. From $280-$360 per night.
The Governor’s Retreat – Our latest addition to the collection, a delightful 2 storey, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroomed suite that’s tucked away to the rear of the Carriagehouse. Get away from everything in the Master Bedroom with King Size Bed, Luxurious Double Spa Bath at the foot of same overlooking a Gas Log Fire in a Victorian Mantlepieced setting and the Black Marbled Bathroom and Spa surrounds. A door beside the spa ventures out into your own private courtyard with romantic outdoor wicker setting. Upstairs which is closed off with a door and you enter the second bedroom again with a Queen Size Bed, Log Fire, White Marbled Bathroom and a Full Kitchen with Hotplates. 32 Inch LCD TV/DVD & CD Player in both bedrooms. Sleeps up to 4 persons. From $280-$360 per night.
The Carriagehouse – A 3 bedroom, 3 Bathroom, 2 storey 30 sq Bluestone House featuring Queen Size Beds in two bedrooms and a King Size Bed that can split into two King Size Single Beds in the Master bedroom, Luxurious Double Spa Bath in the main White Marbled Bathroom, open plan lounge and formal dining areas with Open Log Fire, heated floor and French Doors that open out into your private courtyard with outdoor setting for eight persons, also suitable for conferencing/entertainment, a full kitchen, laundry, can sleep up to 8 people with the addition of two single folding beds available on the property. 42 Inch LCD TV, DVD & CD Player. Minimum two night stay from $750 for two people, 4 People 2 night stay $1126, 6 people 2 night stay $1502.
Enjoy the comforts of high living in our deluxe spa suites:
Herb Garden Suite – Queen Size 4 posted Carved Mahogany bed with French doors opening onto your own private courtyard with romantic wicker outdoor setting positioned to take in the sunset. A crackling log fire at the foot of the bed may create the ambiance, or simply luxuriate in your Victorian Style Wing Back Chairs or the Luxurious Double Spa in your White Marbled Bathroom, and in one of our most popular suites. LCD TV, DVD & CD Player. From $185-$280 per night.
Calico Suite – A bright cosy suite for 2 with Luxurious Double Spa Bath in the white marbled bathroom, Queen Size French Provincial Bed, separate lounge with Black Velvet Victorian Style Lounge setting, kitchenette and entered from your private sunny courtyard with romantic wicker outdoor setting. Chandeliers throughout. 32 Inch LCD TV, DVD & CD Player. From $185-$280 per night.
4½ star luxury for a smaller budget:
Tudor Suite – An intimate suite with Queen Size 4 Posted Carved Mahogany bed, crackling log fire at the foot of same, kitchenette, whitewashed walls and garden deck with romantic outdoor setting for two surrounded by evergreen trees and foliage opposite the entry. 32 Inch LCD TV, DVD & CD Player. From $160-$260 per night.
Victorian Suite – A romantic, cosy room with Queen Size Mahogany 4 Posted bed, White Marbled Ensuite Bathroom, Kitchenette, dining setting with table and ensuite for the budget conscious yet fastidious guest. 32 Inch LCD TV, DVD & CD Player. From $130-$180 per night.
All tariffs are based on a 2 person stay, additional adults are tariffed at $60 per head, per night, and additional children aged between 2 and 16 years tariffed at $30 per head, per night.
At reception we hold discounted vouchers for Loft in the Mill guests dining at the following restaurants in the Olinda Village opposite: 20% off Ranges Restaurant,
20% off Credo Restaurant and 25% off The Ivy Bar and Restaurant. In addition we have an arrangement where guests dining at the Pig and Whistle English Tavern in nearby Mount Dandenong receive a 10% discount off their evening meal. Finally we also have access to Skyhigh Restaurant’s Free Stretch Limousine every Monday through to Friday nights where they will pick you up and return you to the Loft in The Mill at the conclusion of your meal. This last special is dependant on your purchasing your meal and beverages at Skyhigh.
Total viewing 14315
Gas Hot Water Freezer
- Super market 2 mintues by Car
- School 5 mintues by Walk
- Park 5 mintues by Walk
- Cinema 10 mintues by Car
- Coffee shop 1 mintues by Walk
- Airport 75 mintues by Car
- Bus station 1 mintues by Walk
- Train station 10 mintues by Car
- Police station 1 mintues by Walk
- Hospital 10 mintues by Car
- Town center 1 mintues by Walk
- Shopping center 1 mintues by Walk
Cooling system Yes
Heating system Yes
Master bedroom size (axb) Whole Suite is 70.2 square metres comprising the studio apartment which is 39 square metres and a 31.2 square metre private courtyard accessed via french doors from the suite.
Accessible parking space available Off Street parking for up to 14 vehicles just outside the King Arthur Suite
Accessible path of travel to entrance Yes
Level or ramped access into property Yes
Entrance level WC/Bathroom Yes
Ground level accessible bedroom(s) Yes
Lift access to accessible bedroom(s) N/A
Step free access to living areas Kitchen, Diningroom, Family, Den, Patio/Deck, Garden
Allergy-free accommodation available Yes
Wide doorways Front Door
Mid-height switches/power sockets Yes
Adapted kitchen No
Adapted bathroom Commode Available
Shower/Wet-room Roll-in Shower
Lowered hanging space in wardrobes No
Lift access for wheelchairs to upper floors N/A
Hoist Mobile hoist available
Adjustable bed(s) No
Level access to garden/grounds Yes
Information Information available in large print
Emergency Procedures Emergency assistance alarm call
Access statement available No
Local Area Accessibility
Getting Around Surrounding area is either level or only gently sloping
Transport Low Floor Local Buses
Front Door Width 780mm each side but they are also French Double Doors
Ramp Width/Slope 880 mm wide ramp with a slight slope up to 70mm at the Threshold
Bedroom Door Width __ in __ mm
Height of the Bed 610 mm
Clear space under the bed 100 mm
Height of the wardrobe clothes rail 1110 mm rail on door and 1700 mm Multiple hooks
Width of the bathroom door 780 mm with a threshold ramp up to 30mm at the Threshold
Clear space beside the toilet 250 mm
Height of the toilet seat 580 mm Height of Commode Chair over Toilet Pan
Height of vanity 820 mm
Height of kitchen bench tops 820 mm
Height of cook top There is no Cooktop but the Microwave Oven sits upon the 820 mm high benchtop
- Property Type: For Vacation Rental
- Bedroom: 1
- Bathroom: 1
- Furnishing: Not Applicable
- Tenure: Not Applicable