Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
When you ask Scott Chesney what the one word he would like to be described as is, his answer is….Real
We would add Energetic, Emotionally Generous, and a Man of Deep Character.
A family man with a strong marriage to his wife of __ year, a father to a teenage son and daughter, a spokesman for the wheelchair propelling device Rowheels.
Most importantly and why we wanted to introduce Scott to our PUSHLiving audience is his work for 17 years as President and CEO of Scott Chesney LLC providing Motivational speaking and life coaching as well as consulting services.
So get ready to gain some incredible knowledge and insights on living your best life from Mr. Scott Chesney,
- How would you describe your emotional /physical recovery process?
- Why and how did you decide on speaking and coaching as a career?
- What do you attribute to your success in life and coaching? Do you recommend this as a career for other wheelers?
- What makes you feel energized, passionate these days?
- Tell us about your family, daughter, and son —via in vitro fertilization.
- How are you recovering and dealing with secondary conditions?
- Can you tell us about the audiences who you speak to, their perspective on disability? Have you seen any shift in thinking over the last 25 years?
- What do you feel are the greatest challenges we face as a community?
- Health – your secrets?