4 Days/3 Nights in a 4 Star Hotel with (2) 4hr Accessible Fishing Charters aboard the only wheelchair accessible boats manufactured in the US. $990.00
(price per person twin share)
2017-18 First Trip Sept 8-10 and booking weekend dates until June 1-3rd weekend
Southwest Florida has some of the best Inshore and Backwater fishing in the state. Every trip is unique and you will be amazed by the abundance of wildlife and natural beauty. Our local fishing grounds are protected from the weather and consist of an extensive network of bays, mangrove islands and tidal creeks. The area contains countless oyster bars along with acres of seagrass beds that attract many varieties salt water fish and other wildlife.
4 Day / 3 Night Package
- Three nights stay in a fully accessible 4 Star hotel (double occupancy).
The rooms have large bathrooms with roll-in showers or tubs with seats. Your choice of King or two Queens, each with a large sectional that can accommodate a third person (no additional charge!).
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Free Breakfast
- Great Restaurants and Shopping (within easy wheeling distance)
Gulf Coast Town Center
Great shopping is within rolling distance of hotel
GUIDED 4 HOUR INSHORE FISHING CHARTERS
Catch/Release for some species
Four of Florida’s most popular game fish, the Snook, Redfish, Spotted Trout and Tarpon roam our waters. Thousands of anglers come to SW Florida in hopes of catching a Grand Slam (all four species in one day). Many succeed at catching a Slam (three out of four).
Other species common to the area includes; Sheepshead, Mangrove Grouper, varieties of Shark and more![ultimate_heading main_heading=”THE BOATS” alignment=”left”][/ultimate_heading]Your safety and comfort are our #1 priority and ABLECAT Catamarans are the only watercraft used in our fleet. These boats were designed specifically for boarding by anyone in a wheelchair without the use of hoists, transfers or other means. Boarding is safe and easy at the launch ramp. With both the boat and boarding ramp resting firmly on hard ground, anyone with a mobility challenge can wheel aboard without worry. Each boat has the capacity to accommodate up to three (3) guests with a maximum of two (2) in chairs and a weight limit of 800#. Several of these $30,000 ABLECAT Catamarans are owned by the Florida Chapter of Fishing Has No Boundaries and $100 of every fishing charter goes directly to funding the Chapter’s Annual Event.
Because the boats are on trailers, we can access the best fishing areas from the closest launch ramp. We only launch from places that have accessible restrooms and you never pay a parking or launch fee. Launch location and times will vary based on latest Fishing Reports, Tides, Weather Conditions and your personal requirements.[ultimate_heading main_heading=”PROVIDED ABOARD” alignment=”left”][/ultimate_heading]
ALL FISHING GEAR
YOU NEED TO BRING
- Hat, Rain Gear (suggested)
- No Alcohol or Bananas
- Florida Salt Water Fishing License (Required) can be purchased Online at www.GoOutdoorsFlorida.com
Note: All medical and personal care needs are the responsibility of the client and are required to be provided and performed by the client or their caregiver. Captains are specifically prohibited from performing any task other than providing First Aid in an emergency. Signed Liability Releases are required for every Charter.
Fort Myers Hotel
Check into the hotel. Information will be provided for you to contact your Captain and make arrangements for Saturday.Meals are on your own.
On the water! Have a great day!
Meals are on your own.
On the water one more time!
Meals are on your own.
MONDAY: Have a safe trip home and come back soon!”
- Ground Transportation to and from the Airport, Hotel or Launch Site
- Ground transportation we can provided via a list of providers for you to contact directly.
- Submit request for pricing
- Trip Insurance (suggested due to weather conditions)
- Catered Lunches for Fishing Excursions
- Tournament Charters
- Additional Nights in Hotel
- Full Day Charters (6hrs)
- Sunset Trips
[table id=3 /]
- Thirty Days (30) Notice of Cancellation required for full refund or the option to reschedule.
- Less than Thirty Days (30) Notice of Cancellation, no refund, reschedule only with an additional 20% service charge.
- If the event we can fill the reservation with another client we will refund your payment less a 20% service