3 nights and 4 days
We’re looking forward to our first retreat in October – the Women on Wheels Empowerment Retreat, created in partnership with Push Living and Flower of Life Resorts. Over three days, attendees will experience educational workshops, adaptive yoga, massage, Hot Water Springs, reiki and other alternative wellness therapies, a self-defense and art class, live music, a drum circle, traditional New Mexican cuisine and so much more.
And, just wait ’til you see the sunsets.
Thanks to all the awesome ladies that have already booked! Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot if you’re interested!
$1250 Includes accessible transport from Albuquerque airport (airfare not included), hotel accommodation for 3 nights, fabulous local cuisine, all activities and workshop sessions.
For more info
- Wheelchair Accessible Ireland Tour – Join Us In One of the Most Loved Countries - April 16, 2019
- Women On Wheels Empowerment Retreat – Truth or Consequences, New Mexico - March 17, 2018
- PUSHLiving Podcast 018 | WOW! Woman on Wheels Empowerment Retreat with Kristina Rhoades - March 12, 2018
- PUSHLiving Travel – Florida Travel Company Specializing in Wheelchair Access to the World…Goes to Portugal! - January 23, 2018
- Disability Tour Operators Deliver #AccessibleTravel - July 28, 2017
- ADA – Americans with Disabilities Act: The Long Road Toward Inclusion - June 25, 2017
- Education and Exposure is Key to Bias Against Disabled Mothers - May 14, 2017
- How to Train a Service Dog: Part One—Finding your Match! - May 7, 2017
- The Kindness of Strangers - April 23, 2017
- PUSHLiving Podcast 013 | So you Wanna Dance? Marisa Hamamoto Infinite Flow A Wheelchair Dance Company - February 2, 2017