‘No, Really.’ is a humor-with-heart comic strip series on PUSHLiving.com by artist/disability advocate Jennifer Latham Robinson about life with a disability.
I tend to simultaneously deal with the struggle in two ways: to really dive into the deep, dark emotion with music, and then with humor. That’s where the comic strip comes in. “No, Really.” is that moment after you tell a joke that is, at its heart, a story of genuine struggle. That’s the kind of humor that I enjoy most.
If you love Disability Art by Jennifer Latham Robinson New Sunday Comic Strips and want to share in your office or space, all strips can be made available for purchase. Just let us know your favorite and we can make it for you! #disabilityAwareness #wheelchairhumor We support #disabilityownedbusiness
- PUSHLiving Comic Strip: Over-Achiever - February 11, 2018
- PUSHLiving Comic Strip: WILD WEST PARKING Disability Comic - February 4, 2018
- PUSHLiving Comic Strip: High Top Tables Suck - January 28, 2018
- PUSHLiving Comic Strip: I DON’T SEE YOUR DISABILITY - January 15, 2018
- PUSHLiving Comic Strip: FALSE EMPATHY TRAP DOOR TRIGGER - January 13, 2018
- PUSHLiving Comic Strip: AND THE AWARD GOES TO - January 7, 2018
- PUSHLiving Comic Strip: Actors in Wheelchairs - December 19, 2017
- PUSHLiving Comic Strip: Online Dating in Wheelchair - December 18, 2017
- PUSHLiving Comic Strip: Insurance Policy - February 18, 2017