Kristina was a guest last year on episode #15: At that time, she discussed her Dreams to Create a Fully Accessible Holistic Lifestyle Retreat in New Mexico.
She is also a Brand consultant for Cure Medical and an advocate for the line of chemical-free catheters as it is congruent with her natural and holistic lifestyle coaching.
It was such a powerful episode that I encourage you to listen to this as well, but for today, we want to talk about some new life strategies that will be sure to inspire and inform.
“Obstacles to Dream…When to move on or Keep PUSHING”
Losing the property
Kristina will begin by sharing the deeply powerful and painful story of how she was not able to purchase the property that had inspired her to move to New Mexico to build a retreat on and the powerful lessons and skills she implemented that can help you as well:
- Be Flexible
- Acceptance that things often look different than planned
She will let us in on her current vision, and what in the works now:
Introduction to the WOW Women on Wheels Empowerment Retreat in New Mexico: October 15th-18th 2018
Learn about the vison for this retreat and how this transformational experience can help you be your higher and best self.
- Opportunity for Healing Organically, utilizing Natural Health Practitioners, spiritual
- Create new experiences for spiritual connections and learning
- Utilize community resources that are there in the natural and developed landscape of New Mexico
- Staff will be there to assist with lifts and ramps
🡺 Art class at local art studio (something to take home, i.e., self-portraits, dream catchers)
🡺 Live music, drum circles
🡺 Singing crystal bowl session
🡺 Horseback riding (including adaptive) and/or animal therapy
🡺 Photo and walking tour of Old Monticello and other nearby sites
🡺 Accessible yoga
🡺 Reiki and/or acupressure (massage is also available at the lodge)
🡺 Life coaching and team building
🡺 Nature walk, Gem and crystal gathering
🡺 Daily group meditations (including at least one sunset meditation)
🡺 Soaks in healing mineral hot springs
🡺 Spirit card readings
🡺 Bonfire and freestyle dance under the stars
🡺 Star gazing
🡺 Sweat lodge and spiritual cleansing
🡺 Floating the Rio Grande (spring, summer only)
🡺Photography shoots for feeling empowered related and at peace and centered
Great for a Post Rehab retreat for newly injured and loved ones to reconnect and experience beauty and learning in a tranquil and soul-enriching environment
Also available for group tours as well as private romantic bookings for couples.
Sharing knowledge brought by WOW Thought Leaders
🡺 Live broadcast for each speaker
But be prepared for powerful presentations on
One speaker, Dr. Michelle Hernandez a clinical psychologist will share about her journey to become a Dr. and help you learn some insights into your own motivation and goals. See more in our Podcast #4
Coming Next on the PUSHLiving Podcast! Lisa Wells who is a SPONSOR of Many empowerment and entrepreneur efforts in the Cure community will be discussing her vision for making our community stronger and healthier.
- Women On Wheels Empowerment Retreat – Truth or Consequences, New Mexico - March 17, 2018
- PUSHLiving Podcast 018 | WOW! Woman on Wheels Empowerment Retreat with Kristina Rhoades - March 12, 2018
- PUSHLiving Travel – Florida Travel Company Specializing in Wheelchair Access to the World…Goes to Portugal! - January 23, 2018
- Disability Tour Operators Deliver #AccessibleTravel - July 28, 2017
- Being Seen: The Long Road Toward Inclusion - June 25, 2017
- Education and Exposure is Key to Bias Against Disabled Mothers - May 14, 2017
- How to Train a Service Dog: Part One—Finding your Match! - May 7, 2017
- The Kindness of Strangers - April 23, 2017
- PUSHLiving Podcast 013 | So you Wanna Dance? Marisa Hamamoto Infinite Flow A Wheelchair Dance Company - February 2, 2017
- PUSHLiving Podcast 010 | Ethan Ruby The Crash, Coming Back from His Darkest Days to Fortune and Love - December 7, 2016