This month we share with you the award winning website and the man behind it: Scott Rains and the Rolling Rains Report
Trying times call for trying something new!
People are asking, “Does it really have to be this uncomfortable to travel?”
The travel and hospitality industry is sensing the spark of something new as people answer, “No, and we plan to do something about it.”
Fresh thinkers are testing countless breakthrough ideas on accessible travel. They are rubbing ingenuity against continuity to en-kindle a new flame.
At Rolling Rains we monitor that brush fire as it reveals ideas that are standing the test of the times.
In particular we search out examples of how Universal Design creates new travel opportunities and products that are, to quote the definition of Universal Design, usable by the widest range of people operating in the widest range of situations.
Explore as an idea whose time has come.
The concept of Inclusive Travel is itself traveling around the world. It is leaving an infrastructure that will allow the pleasure of world discovery to generations to come. It enables generations present to do so through all stages of their lifespan. That’s the vision of Universal Design applied to tourism — Inclusive Tourism.
Follow the journey of Inclusive Tourism here at RollingRains.com
- On the road Dr. Scott Rains offers Travelogues.
- Chronicling the history of this initiative we honor our best at Case Studies and Leadership.
- For those of an academic inclination we have the Readings section.
- To get some strategic advice or assistance with management of a project Contact us.
- For daily updates you may subscribe to the Rolling Rains Report by email
The legacy of this innovation of inclusion is life-changing. The vistas opened up can be breathtaking – stylish, inclusive, and leaving you wanting more.
Each day you will find a new post at RollingRains.com – the only way to learn more than that is to get out and travel yourself!
- Disability Side Hustle? Ideas Worth Rolling Over - March 2, 2022
- Energy Attacks: How to Heal & Protect Yourself from Aggression and Hostility - December 16, 2021
- Overcoming the Fear #SCIAWARENESS #PUSHLOVE - October 2, 2021
- Excerpt from “The Anti-ADA Bar Crawl – Is Your Business at Risk?” - September 26, 2019
- Where to Roll in Town: A Wheelchair Users Guide to What is Hot and Trending in Travel - June 13, 2019
- Wheelchair Travel: Cuba Libre? How Free is Cuba for Travelers on Wheels? - June 11, 2019
- Wheelchair Accessible Farming and Gardening - June 8, 2019
- Jetweels Carries Passengers in a Whole New Fashion! - May 14, 2019
- Wheelchair Accessible Ireland Tour – Join Us In One of the Most Loved Countries - April 16, 2019
- PUSHLiving Podcast 018 | WOW! Woman on Wheels Empowerment Retreat with Kristina Rhoades - March 12, 2018